What is Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse?

Is it a Burlington Coat Factory Outlet or something else? I've tried googling and am confused. Has anyone been there?

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 11:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Shopping

• I've not heard of it being called an outlet, but it's a great store if you''re looking for bargains. It's a lot like Ross or TJ Maxx or Marshalls--they have a lot of housewares and linens too, not just apparel.
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 2:44 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• we have a Burlington Coat Factory where I live and it's wonderful! They have a HUGE baby selection and they also sell clothes, shoes housewares, bedding, They sell it all!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• There's a Burlington Coat Factory near me. (in Parma, Ohio) I don't know if it's supposed to be considered an outlet or not, but they have just about everything from clothes and shoes to baby furniture and bedding and housewares. I've been there a few times but wasn't really overly impressed with the prices for as far as I drove to get there.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• There was a Burlington Coat Factory by my old house that I loved but this one is called Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse. I have never seen one that says Warehouse. I haven't gone in there yet because I'd feel stupid walking up to the door and it being where they prepare stuff for shipment or something lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• No the one I have around my house is called Burlington Coat Factory and they sell coats,sleepwear,luggage,china,housewares.clothes for boys,girls,women,children,womans world and for men,everything for baby strollers,highchairs and materninty.I love that store.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 4:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• It is like Vlaue City, ROss, or Marshall's if you have any near you. THey are the same concept they buy items from retailers that might have minor flaws, out of season(like purses never clothing), or if the reatialer plain just got too much. You get deep discounts and I sort of like it. I find the selections a little pricey and more along the ghetto fabulous look then anything. Although once In awhile I can get Ralph Lauren stuff there.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 6:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Great store, especially if they have a baby depot! Discounted designer clothes, purses, shoes, and of course coats.
    Amy82

Answer by Amy82 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2009