What would you do in this Situation? (It happened last night.)

At a club with your man, it's packed and your with some of the music artist going up to perform live. One of the artist, a friend of sorts, asks you to get to teh bar for a jack and coke cause eh's up next. You get to the bar to ask and while waiting on two stressed out tenders a drunk man says, "Your pretty come hang out with me." Obviously trashed He shrugs at all your reasons not to. I.E. Kids, Divorce, Boyfriend and Tells you about his awesome job and his $125K Benz in the parking lot. Turn him down again and he Hands YOU The Wand/Key for the car. Tells you to go for a spin. WHAT THE ^%&$ WOULD YOU DO LADIES? (Answer in my blog. ;))

SivDre

Asked by SivDre at 11:59 AM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Say, no thanks and let it be
    Anonymous

• take my man and go for a ride! lol
    Anonymous

• One of two things.....Either drop the wand/key in his drink and walk away --or-- walk off with the key, deliver the rum and coke and go for a spin with my friend. THEN have the bouncer hang on to the guys keys. They love that.
    hilbilimac

Answer by hilbilimac at 12:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I'd tell him to call his wife and the four of us will hang out. Then when she shows up I'd take a ride in the car with her. It's safer that way

Answer by admckenzie at 1:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• No wives. I told them something similar and they're both divorced with children. i told them congrats enjoy thier freedom and their babies but I really needed to go. They were polite but man....i hate morals. lol
    SivDre

Answer by SivDre at 1:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• anon 11 13, me, too. lol...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2009