:( how rude ..

i thought pregnancy was supposed to make the pregnant one not think lol not random people

my husband and i went to 7-11 last night cause i was craving a slurpee lol
well we go to the register and the guy behind the counter looked at me and said oh twins you must be happy !
i looked at him and said im not having twins . im pregnant with only one.
then hhe said are you sure ?
i laughed and said umm ya im 39 weeks i think im pretty sure there is only one in there.
we left and my husband said wtf , people are so rude .

what makes people say stupid things to pregnant women ?lol that was just mean not like i dotn feel big enough as it is lol .

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would of dished that Slurpee at him! IDIOT! AND said, Are you sure now ?!
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• It's really not that big of a deal to me. I had it said to me too with my first pregnancy. Guys don't know
    Anonymous

• just because they dont know doesnt make it anyless rude . i mean he could had just said what are you ahving or when are you due . not oh twins!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I felt like I was having twins with my last pregancy, I gained alot of weight with it. Men don't understand as other poster said.
    Anonymous

• Oh, well with men I think . . whatever. Women who have already had children are the ones that really tick me off. When I was about 38 weeks, we went to CVS pharmacy and the chick working there says "You look miserable" At that moment, I imagined myself going over the counter after her, but I didn't . .. couldn't if I wanted to . . lol. Anyway, I just gave her half a smile and left the store. You don't know how many times I was asked by WOMEN if I was having twins . . . they should know better.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• lol y a that part got me when he asked if is was sure there was only one in there . i think of all people i would be sure of that lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Some people are not respectful to pregnant women. I had an a guy that tried to hit on me when I was 8 months pregnant!!!!!! He said "there is something about pregnant women that attracts me to them". He then went on to explain to me that he couldnt find a good woman and how he thought I was the one. I told him that I was married and pregnant and had NO intentions on furthering this conversation. He had the nerve to ask me if I had any sisters!!!!! What kind of stuff is that!!!! They just dont care.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 12:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Eewww . . what a pig!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• omg what a loser . gah someone like that would creep me out
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• LOL
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2009