• In the Spotlight:

where can i get the most accurate information?

This is my first pregnancy and I'm kind of a nut about checking what's happening with my baby and my pregnancy week by week.

I have a few sources but they are all telling me completely different things....I joined one pregnancy site that I i receive weekly updates from, another that tracks my pregnancy also and then I have the "What to expect when you're expecting book," they are all giving WAY different measurements, off by 3-4 inches and 3-4 oz.

Anyone know where I can find the most accurate info? I know that it varies but I want the one that comes closest to being correct!

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it all varies but you have to remember to that just because an average says one thing your baby may be another.
    but babycenter.com is a good site. i likethat site alot
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• www.americanpregnancy.org
    That is the site Doctors give out.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 12:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Go to I-am-pregnant.com and when you signed up you get put into your week in pregnancy with girls that are in your week too. It was helpful for me because I could ask them "is this happening to you?" or ask them if they knew. They also have info on your pregnancy on the site for the week you are in
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• just read a lot from every where. thats what i did. and i figured what was accurate myself by my pregnancy going through it all, just so you know i would not decide on the epi. only if you absolutly need it and your baby is big for you. just take a shot of pain killer and that will take enough away and youll be fine. the baby will be better in my opinion because the epi. makes you incontroll and cold and shaky. the drug might get to the baby but it actually does no harm it barely gets it if it does and it wears off quickly. my baby girl was just perfect and still doing great at 3 months. pro of epi is only no pain, but more neg. that comes with it. i say its a beautiful experiance whats a little pain gonna do. epi has a higher chance of you leading for c section. c section is not that bad though. sometimes things do go wrong, just be prepared for anything. eat healthy, get enough rest, dont do a lot of work. keep record.
    Anonymous

• I liked Glade Curtis' Your Pregnancy Week by Week. It had size-appropriate illustrations.
    rainbowlight

Answer by rainbowlight at 1:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• the bump.com gives you a size comparison to a piece of fruit or vegtable. (for example, your baby is 7 weeks, it's the size of a blueberry!)
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2009