Has anyone done an overnight trip to the Six Flags in Jackson, NJ?

I am planning to take my two-year old daughter and figured I would need to split up the trip by doing Bugs Bunny World one day and the Safari the next day. I found a nearby Days Inn for $89 and Hampton Inn for $99 a night. Does anyone know of a better lodging deal? Any tips on navigating the amusement park with a toddler would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading!

karenchowlee

Asked by karenchowlee at 12:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Travel

• Most hotels close to Six Flags are gross and nasty. I lived in the area for 9 years. Do not stay at any hotel in Wrightstown. Your best bet would be Bordentown which is right off the NJ turnpike exit 6 or 7. Don't remember offhand. And you'll only be 10-15 minutes from 6 Flags.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• We stayed at the Ramada Inn when we went. It was pretty close to the park and inexpensive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Apr. 25, 2009