What should I do?! HELP!!!

Im having a baby with this guy that I have only been dating for 6 months and we broke up. He dumped me. I invited a guy over the other night that I havent seen since high school and we were good friends. we didnt do anything but my ex called and wanted to take me back. later I find out that his room mates told him that I have another guy at my house. Me and the guy friend went to his car so he could smoke and my ex showed up screaming at me threatening the other guy! He told me that I blew my chances to be with him. He had a knife clutched in his hand the whole time and was trying to get my friend to get out of the car by getting in my face and lifting up his hands like he was going to do something. my friend, thank God, stayed in the car like I told him to, unless he hit me. My ex left and so did my friend. My ex came over and wanted to talk to me, he said that he will let me know in 3 days if he wanted to still be with me.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• wow.Im not gonna tell you what you should do because only you can decide that.Ill tell you what I would do.I would let him go.1. You broke up with me and ou hearin things and like you said you didnt do nothing, it isnt right to just assume the worse even though mostly everyone would.That little time limit thing that Ill let you know in 3 days..sounds like code for let me go smash the next chick and see if I still feel the same about you.And isnt it weird that he goes to party and decides to call u.nah nah.You might be having his baby but that doesnt mean you have to be stuck to him where he can drop u and pick you back up when he feels like it.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I talked to him today after he went out and partied last night and he said he doubts that we will get back together. But I KNOW if I have my guy friend over again he will pull the same crap! what should i do?!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Get a protection order and make a police report. Contact the police and you and the friend make a report and then go file for a protection order at your local court house so he can't come near you or your friend.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• He is abusive. He is trying to control you. Stand up for yourself!!! He doesnt want you, but doesnt want anyone else to have you? BS. If he broke up with you, then he needs to deal with the consequences, which means you get to see other people. He doesnt own you. Next time, call the cops on his ass. And tell him to take a long walk on a short pier. I feel bad for your friend - he didnt deserve to be accosted like that.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• next time either kick him in his jewels cuz no man is suppose 2 touch a woman.see u need to come chill wit me n my girls cuz we dont play that shit
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i just went to his house and ended it. Im so proud of myself! And I didnt cry! yet. lol but I feel more free! I told him that when we end it now, he will not see the baby or see me again and if he comes down here to get some ass Im gonna shut the door in his face. and if he messes with my friends again Im gonna call the cops on him.!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2009