IM 5 MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS PREGNANT

I am so anxious to have my baby here on earth.I wanna hold her and kiss her and everything and be a mommy.Its killing me to the point where its all I think about especially seeing my friends with there babies.What can I do so that time can just fly on by.I feel like a little kid waiting for christmas.

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 12:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Enjoy the time you have, get things ready, get her room ready and wash up all the clothes. Keep busy and enjoy the kids you can give back while you can. She will be here soon enough and once she is here you will be busy so take the time to enjoy your last few months.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Oh hon me too! I'm 10wk/4d w/ my first!!!!! Lol ppl keep saying relax because when she/he get her you will be BUSY take advantage of your time =]
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• So much easier said then done lol
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• The baby will be here before you know it !!!!!!
    I was like that with my DD and now she is 2 and I can't believe it's been 2 years already I just had her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am 14 weeks with my 2nd (5th pregnancy) and I know it will go fast if I stop wanting it to go fast.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• whenare u due
    brittanysmom87

Answer by brittanysmom87 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 21, 2009