Have you guys noticed...

You know how when you post a question you can add things by adding an answer?

Well, have you noticed that if you post annonymously, anybody else can answer annonymously and pretend that they are the person that answered the question. Somebody can also post a question annonymously and then say, hey, this is SoAndSo, but I'm just posting annonymously.

Doesn't this seem like a bad idea to you?

A.W.96

Asked by A.W.96 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Sure does!
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 12:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• WHAT?
    Anonymous

• you make a point, but i dont think theres anyone that stupid and bored and immature to sit there all day and do that
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Why would someone post anonymously then say who they are unless they are really someone else. In other words... if an anon post said, "this is so and so..." I wouldn't believe it.

I'm sure that's against regulations and CM would delete it if that happened.

Anonymous

• Yes, I know, but it was just something that came to mind...

Desi2Sweet: Sometimes teens get on and make accounts like they have before, and they probably would.

Not a big deal, just a thought.
    A.W.96

Answer by A.W.96 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2009