Does Anyone Use Mary Kay Mineral Foundation?

i currently use bare minerals foundation but am looking into Mary Kay's mineral foundation b/c it is a little cheaper and it would be easier for me to get. just curious if anyone uses it and what they think?

AgentBrez

Asked by AgentBrez at 12:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use Artistry cosmetics.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I am in love with mary kay's mineral foundation. it is awesome light weight and you can choose how much coverage you want. It also matches my skin perfect! One lasts me about 5 or 6 months. Def by the brush tho it works best with it!
    alikikiay

Answer by alikikiay at 3:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i didn't like it. not enough coverage, and it comes off onto clothing, smudges too easily.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i love the mineral powder foundation but i'm not as fond of the mineral pressed powder. I use it very often though and when i don't...I use the mary kay medium coverage liquid foundation.
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Ms HairNazi-

I used Mirabella Mineral foundation, and pressed powder. I felt badly, because I thought it accentuated the fine lines around my eyes, but still used it, because Mr Zanny let me spend the money to buy the products. I got the lines, even with the use of a Primer. I have switched back to my regular, MAC foundation, and primer.. It does not show the aging as much. As a result, I do not plan on using the Mineral make up any time in the near future.. Couldn't you buy the Bare Minerals online, at a site such as Sephora??
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 9:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• yes thats where i would buy the bare minerals. its slightly more expensive with shipping and i have a neighbor that sells mary kay so i am considering switching b/c then i can also help her out. im not sure if its worth it though since i know i like the bare minerals...i figure why change when i know it works? so im still deciding.
    AgentBrez

Answer by AgentBrez at 11:56 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I sell, use and love the Avon Minerals lineup. Its less expensive than most other brands and my customers have told me that they like it much better bc it stays put and looks more natural on. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Mary kay mineral collection is our newest thing in our looks, it's soft to use every day and you only apply it once a day. I usually aply it after I use the foundation to allow the more natural look and smoothness

www.marykay.com/marie.reeves

15% off all products always free shipping
    Marykay_usmc

Answer by Marykay_usmc at 12:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2009