I had unprotected sex on day 14 of a 33 day cycle and is now having a brownish discharge on cd 27. Could I be pregnant or is this impending af ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be anything from AF coming to a bloody discharge for one reason or another. You could be pregnant but only a test can tell you that.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yeah, just take the test. i'd say thats the best route to go
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Use one of the early-response tests. It's the only way you'll get any sleep tonight.
    If you absolutely can't test, then take your temperature first thing every morning (in bed, before peeing.). A drop in temperature - for me this is a waking temperature at about 96.2 - means your period is on its way. A rise in temperature - for me this is a waking temperature of about 97.7 or 98.2 - I'm cold-blooded, lol - is my typical pregnancy pattern. A couple days of temperatures should tell you either way. The test would be faster.
    rainbowlight

Answer by rainbowlight at 1:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i had my last period when i was pregnant in my first month, it could just be your preg and your body is getting rid of the last stuff inside. or its just discharge or period when your not preg, your activites sometimes and normally change your cycles and discharge.
    go see doc or take a test. i would start prenatals NOW if you think you are or trying to. it will not make you gain wait either. or go to a clinique and ask for some samples to try because your trying or that you took a postive. they wont give you them if your not sure. a dr. would by appt. or perscription. okay, good luck, and congrats if you are.
    Anonymous

• Brown discharge, probably AF. I would save the money on the test and wait the time.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2009