how long???????help

how long before your belly button pops out ill be 6 months in 4 days and mine still in and i see people with it out already and thier not as far along as i am it something wrong????

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not everyones belly button pops out.mine popped out at 3 months, but i noe people who dont pop out at all
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Nothing's wrong it may just be the way you are carrying your baby. Some never have their belly button pop out just give it time.
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 12:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• sometimes it doesnt .. it is no big deal . im 39 weeks and mine hasnt popped out didnt with my first either
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• oh gosh I don't even remember but I was barely showing so probably around 20 ish weeks
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I'm 32 weeks and mine isnt popped out either and mine probably won't. Some people carry differently. I've only had my bellybutton "pop" once ever out of all my children.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I'm 24 weeks and mine is kinda popping out but its not all the way out either. I think it all depends on the way you are carrying and the shape of your belly button. I have like an innie outie so its not going to take much for mine to pop out but if you have a deep innie it might not pop out at all. It doesn't mean anythings wrong. It just doesnt happen to everyone at the same time or even at all.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• It depends more on your body's build and baby's size than how pregnant you are. Tall women rarely have it happen, I'm told: there's always a bit more room for the uterus if it moves up.
    rainbowlight

Answer by rainbowlight at 1:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• 2 of my friends didnt pop out until 8 or 9 months. It'll happen, and nothing is wrong =)
    tattoomommy85

Answer by tattoomommy85 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2009