what are your secrets?

Im bound and determined to lose weight. its hard though because well you know how it is as a mom! The past two days in a row i took my dogs for a 30 minute walk. And today I did the girls next door workout (holly) but that was only 10 minutes!!! What little things do you do in your spare time that helps you stay in shape or lose weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY TO WEIGHT LOSS, AND ALSO CALORIES IN, CALORIES OUT, THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP!

Answer by older at 3:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Their are things that can keep you from losing weight. If you like, I can do a free assessment on you to find out maybe why you are not losing on your own. http://freeweightlossassessment.homestead.com/index.html

sdwalker

Answer by sdwalker at 4:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Consistency! Take the dog or kids on a walk daily and do sit ups while watching tv!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I removed my recliner from the living room and replaced it with my ab lounge....seriously...it was confortable to sit in and I did sit ups during comercials.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i started putting dd in a snuggly.. she's 7 months about 17 lbs, and started doing my lunges and squats and walking with her. it helps!
    tatmum

Answer by tatmum at 8:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I work out a lot and count calories. I walk about 3 miles a day and run two miles. I do push ups and crunches. I drink a lot of coffee, and I watch how much I eat. Works for me.
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 7:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Healthy eating! Adults should be eating 50% fruits and vegetable, 25% whole grains and 25% protein.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2009