What if Im just not hungry when I wake up during pregnancy?

Im only 10 weeks pregnant but Im just not hungry. should I still eat even though Im not? Is this normal?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• eat some crackers, and orange juice, if you cant have orange juice, drink any juice. orange juice makes your baby active. anything is good, even a fiber protien bar is good. and always drink water in the morning and in the night if you wake up. your body is telling you something, i got dehydrated with cracked lips even though a drank a lot, i also had a cold my whole pregnancy till 2 weeks before i had my baby.
    piggynoyce

Answer by piggynoyce at 2:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I'm barely ever hungry when i wake up but i eat anyways because i know my stomach is probably empty.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i don't eat if i'm not hungry, i have never been a breakfast person and it took (with both pregnancies) til i was about 14-16 weeks along til i was hungry in the a.m. just make sure that when you do get hungry you aren't just munching on junk since its later in the day. and make sure whatever you drink in the morning is healthy, juice, milk, water etc
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• The baby will get what he or she needs from your body. To protect your health you should sip some broth or eat a little something, some fruit or whatever tempts you. You should drink enough water for your protection and the baby's.

Answer by Bmat at 1:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2009