Do you believe in Paranormal Phenomenon?

Do you believe that there are things such as ghosts, UFO's, aliens, monsterous creatures (like Big Foot, Loch Ness, ect.) or in other areas of the Paranormal?

pr0udm0m_0f_3

Asked by pr0udm0m_0f_3 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I totally believe. If you have lived in a situation like that and have things happen all the time. Then you have to believe. It isn't in the mind of the beholder. Let someone spook you and haunt you and see how much you believe it then.
    Anonymous

• Sure but I think its all govt. Related
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• No I don't believe in them. I don't discount that there might be such things, but I have no experience of them and don't believe in them.

Answer by Bmat at 2:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Anything is possible, but I do think a lot of this stuff is in the mind of the beholder. Some people will say anything to garner attention, good or bad.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Personally for me, I can believe in ghosts/spritis. I have experienced many times of encountering them since I was around 8 years old.

As for UFO's and Aliens, I won't say no, they do not exist. But, at the same time, I won't say that they infact do. I am pretty sure that we are not the "only" intelligent life within the vast galaxies of space. But until I see the UFO and/or alien for myself, I won't say 100% yes.

Where the mythical creatures are concerned, I have pretty much the same thinking as I do with the aliens. Unless I see them for myself, I won't say indeed that there are such things roaming. But, I can't say that they are completely discountable either.
    pr0udm0m_0f_3

Answer by pr0udm0m_0f_3 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I believe in spirits, angels and ghosts. I don't think all ghosts are bad. I have felt them from time to time for a long time. Though, I don't know what the difference is between those 3. I'll have to look into it.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yes.......i do........ :)
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Ghost type things, no.

Alien type things...who knows. I do think it's snobbish for us to assume we're the only forms of life in the universe, though.
    Anonymous

• Yes I do. I believe in ghost. I do believe in other things also.
    NanaYoda

Answer by NanaYoda at 8:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Everything! I believe in everything!!
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2009