abs??

Okay finally after months and months of working out even though I still have not lost any weight.. my body is starting to tone.. which is nice.. and i can feel the muscles but what do i do about the layer on top of the muscles?? how do i get ride of it.. I tried eating heathly... I dont drink soda, or eat candy though i did have ice cream for the first time in 4 months.. so what can i do?? or is there like a crash diet that i can do for a week or two.. something???

miss_nevin

Asked by miss_nevin at 1:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• adding the muscle will help a lot, just having them ups your metabolism. Have you tried Tae Bo? or maybe a different DVD that does cardio and strength at one time? Most of My Tae Bo stuff came with a 7 day meal plan that helps jump start weight loss....maybe that will help you out.
    GageWsMom

Answer by GageWsMom at 2:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• in order to loose that layer around your middle it almost always takes CARDIO. 3 times a week, 30 to 40 minutes of intense cardio. (5 min warm up and 10 min cool down so actually about 20 min intense..) i have always had to do this to finish up loosing the middle section fat. it's hard, but it works, cuz you've been toning, so that muscle is already under there, just have to get rid of the fat..... :) good luck
    tatmum

Answer by tatmum at 8:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009