Do your kids like the foods you once craved while prego with them ??

My mom ate KitKats 24/7 when pregnant with me and guess what I LOVE KitKats they are my favorite !

With my DD I craved spicy mexican food (chimichangas not sure if that's spelled right) and she is now 2 and also LOVES them which surprises me since they are really spicy the ones I eat.

I am currently 14 weeks and I LOVE again spicy foods just wondering if this baby will also like spicy stuff later on.

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 1:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i craved chocolate and pizza with my first and she loves those, of course shes also 3 so that is kinda the fave foods of most kids that age. but she also loves seafood, i hate it, my husband loves it. with this one all i crave is steak and potatoes...
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i craved coffee flavored yogurt and grapes with my dd. she's 14 now, and loves them!
    Anonymous

• My lil man hates all the food i craved while preggers. Then again, he's 5 and I ate super healthy while prego.
    Anonymous

• I always craved taco bell...

she doesnt care for it...at all....and 4 month old daughter is just a piggy pie...and would eat anything if i let her..

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I didn't have any cravings, just aversions.

The foods which I couldn't stand and couldn't eat...they're eating just fine.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i craved mac n cheese and my son only likes it sometimes. but when he was younger he LOVED it. its probably just because he's 3 and will only eat things when he wants to. haha
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 2:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• yep he loves spicy noodles from our favorite thai restaurant, and i ate that A LOT when i was preggo with him. he also loves beets!
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Mine are 8 & 5, and they seem to like most of the foods I craved while pregnant, but they're not the favorite foods or anything. However, I do use that sometimes to get them to eat something. If they eat something we haven't had in a while, and they want to claim they don't like it, I tell them they ate it while they were in my tummy and loved it. The 8 yr old is starting to catch on and give me that "who are you trying to kid, mom?" look, but the 5 yr old totally goes for it. He chows down after I tell him that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• W/ one kid it was Mexican food and sweets, cupcakes, ice cream, etc and he LOVES both. Other kid was salad and fish and he loves both. Odd.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2009