Best bra?

I've lost a lot of weight in the past couple of years and am now a 34C (down from a 34DD)...this opens up new doors for me!
So, I'm looking to buy a great new bra this week for my birthday, but I have no idea what brands to look at or where to go.
I want a convertible bra that I can wear with just about anything, but I want good support and lift.
Where should I go first, and what brands should I look for?
Any info. appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I used to be a bra fitter. All bras fit everyone different. You can go to a leggs,Hanes,Bali, and Playtex store or a Macy's and they'll fit you and find the best bra for you. Its free and they wont see your boobs! Other stores do it too but those are the best imo. Good luck!
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 2:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I love any style of Wonderbra. pricey but so worth it. And they last forever.
    Anonymous

• I like maidenforms smooth bra!!
    alikikiay

Answer by alikikiay at 3:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Vitoria's secret! Best bras ever, so pretty and they lift and support really good, and above all COMFORTABLE! : D
    KenyonCsmom

Answer by KenyonCsmom at 4:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Wacol is an expensive bra but it will OUTLAST anything. Ask the gal at the department store and she'll agree. I bought one and it's been with me ten years, no kidding!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I love the gap body bras. Good luck!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:56 AM on Apr. 20, 2009