Does anyone know?

i am jus wondering what others think bout this..I hav uti alot and i was wondering if that means i am more alkaline? Bein u hav infection that does mean your ph is off right? I have done lots of research on having a boy or a girl. I have 3 boys by my ex husband and am wondering if its jus me that cant have girls bein he has a girl with his ex that he had after 2 boys with me and then we got back together and had another boy. Now me and my fiancee would like a girl but im still havn problems with the infection. And i have 35-45 day cycles. I know everyone has their own opinions about swaying but i strongly feel yes its the male but our ph has alot to do with it and being that i keep getn infection im stayn more alkaline? I find out Monday if its kidney stones. Sorry 4 abbreviations im typn from my cell. Any opinions would b greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• the man chooses the sex....all of our eggs are female....where the men have male and female sperm....so if a male sperm makes in to the egg first....it's a boy...if a female sperm, a female. it is more favorable for girls if you have intercourse 2-3 days before ovulation as the female sperm live longer.....closer to ovulation for a boy as they are faster swimmers....but nothing is 100% unless you can find a doctor who does family balancing...GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• mdh...got it perfectly!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• thanks..so your both saying that my ph level has nothing to do with it? So still i am wondering is infection a sign of you being too alkaline and what role do you believe our ph plays in it if any? We hav been ttc 4 bout 5 months..Could the infection be keepn me from getn preggers? Sorry 4 the ?s and thanks 4 ur opinions!
    Anonymous

• Having infections means you are too acid, not alkaline. The man alone determines the sex of the baby but the environment that the sperm are first introduced into can play a part in how that turns out. The first thing you need to do is clear up any infections before attempting to get pregnant. Get some Ph strips that test your acid/alkaline balance and go from there. You always want to keep your body alkaline balanced, for good health, not just for the pregnancy issue.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 10:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2009