Miley Cyrus.....why is this OK?

So just recently Jamie Fox on his radio talk show said some really mean and inappropriate things about Miley Cyrus. He said she had big gums, she needs a gum trasplant, one of his co-host reffered to her as "that little white bit**" On the Jay Leno show he apoligized and said that his show is a black version of Howard Stern...like that makes it better.
My question is why is this not a HUGE deal...if Billy Ray or Howard Stern himself said that Jamie Fox's daughter has a nappy head or hair and she needs a wig, or if someone reffered to her as a "little black bit**" there would be a all out call for his job.
Why are some things ok and swept under the rug for black people but not for white people???
Everyone wants to say they want equal treatment BUT do they really???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know. But I do see Miley Cyrus as being this generations whipping girl. Which is terrible. She is just a kid!
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Well of course it's just as bad. America's only weakness is the problem of people getting offended too easily. What happened to stick and stones.... but words can never hurt. I am an American with Mexican decent, a minority since people want to put a label on it The best part of that is I am an American and as such I don't allow feeble, nonsense like what Jamie Foxx would say bother me. I am not impressed by Hollywood it's the worst part of America. They walk on eggshells as not to offend the whiners. Whiners are weak. So whats the difference what Foxx would say or for that fact Imus or even Michelle Obama saying she is finally proud of America. All are so called celebrities to me. I am not impressed by anything they say until the begin to say the truth.

Vivian63

Answer by Vivian63 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Why does everything have to be centered around "black or white"
    I agree with the previous poster, EVERYBODY talks shit on Miley. Its Hollywood. I'm sure worse things have been said.
    And wth are you talking about ":Why isn't this a huge deal"? I believe on saw the article on yahoo yesterday. Are you happy? Made the news! Hip hip hooray!

babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• lol and aren't her teeth dentures?
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Um they are called veneers. And people need to leave her alone. She's a smart talented young lady. I mean how many of us were worth one billion dollars at sixteen because of our talents? Everyone just needs to leave her the hell alone what if that was your daughter. Adults that pick on children need to get a life they are pathetic!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 2:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I do agree that if it would've been Billy Ray calling Foxx's daughter a ''little 'black' bitch" all hell would've broke loose!! Its the double standard that I hate, and why is she white trash??
    Anonymous

• happy, I assume you have met her and have become close friends, huh?
    Anonymous

• O and i guess her billion dollars is all she has to fall back on.rofl

I hate to see all the walmart Miley fan gear in your home. Makes me wanna cringe
    Anonymous

• One thing white america has said and done thing s to all race so let not go there, But it is sad that she is being attacked, I would not call her white trash when we hide behind anonymous all the damn time. No one should attack a child period but in the same sentence her parents need to step in and talk with this child and tell her she needs to watch her mouth. This chck can get out of hand, and they need to step in. There are a lot of child star that are just as famous and you do not hear about the acting a fool like she does. With the Michelle Obama statement was not bad at all, sometimes the USA can make people feel they do not belong, this country was found by Native but ran my illegals, so how are we suppose to feel more American when told "go back where you came from" each one of us have a mixed hertiage that goes way back due to our families coming west to find a better life
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 3:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I do feel that if that was Jamie's daughter he would be ready to open a can of "WHOOP A%@" on somebody I would.

Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 3:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2009