Baby Shower

When is it appropriate to have one? I am 10wk/4d. Do I wait until my second trimester ?

kylesboo

Asked by kylesboo at 2:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had mine at 32 weeks and with my dd i had it 2 weeks befor i had her good luck!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• As a rule, you wait until the third trimester. I had mine 3 weeks before my due date.
    VBeachMommy

Answer by VBeachMommy at 2:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Oh okay :)

I didn't know if I waited until I was 9 monthes or what? I meant third trimester up there, haha, sorry ladies ..
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 2:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I had mine about 3-4 weeks before my due date.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• well. with my first, i had two. i had one for my moms side of the family and my friends that lived around her, and one for my dads side and friends that lived around him. i had the first one about seven weeks before my due date and the other one i went into labor during and it was three, almost four weeks till my due date. but this time around im having THREE showers, one for friends, one for dads side(just family), and one for moms side(just family). im doing three different registries and giving each shower invite a different place to shop. im having one when im seven months, one when im eight, and one when im nine. females are having showers at ALL different times now-a-days. if you want to plan an early shower, go for it!!!
    just make sure you have a unisex shower so that you dont have pink things for a little boy or blue things for a little girl =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I'm having mine at the end of this month, which is a 3-4 weeks before my due date.
    Kaiithegreat

Answer by Kaiithegreat at 4:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2009