my 1 year old paints self with two

what i do about she takes the diaper off

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You could try cloth diapers with snaps, their a lot harder for the LO's to take off.
    Anonymous

• Duct tape. Or potty train. I had that problem with my son but he was older. I highly recommend duct tape and using scissors to take off the diapers. Good luck momma.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• She doesn't like to sit in her dirty diapers apparently, so the next step would be potty training.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i also would say either potty train, and if she isn't getting the hang of it, then duct tape. i had to do it and it works. its just harder changing diapers that way =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My eldest son did that....diaper diving, we called it. We dressed him in body suits (onesies for toddlers) with long pants to put things out of reach, and that will help for a while, but eventually they learn to strip them off. Toilet training is your best bet at that point.
    hilbilimac

Answer by hilbilimac at 3:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2009