What's the most romantic way your hubby has ever set up the bedroom for you?

Just for fun!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Candles around our bed ......... ;)
    a trail of pedals..

haha
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 2:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I was gone for Valentines and when I got back he got us a hotel room (I came in very late and its about 90 minutes from the airport to our house) and when I walked in, there was a heart shaped box of hershey's truffles with a beautiful necklace dangled over one side. In the bathroom was more chocolate and earrings. On the desk was MORE chocolate and a bracelet.

He kept asking for more money while i was gone ("our" account is only in my name and we only have 1 atm card, which I took with, so when he needed more, I'd have to send it to him) and everytime i would start grilling him about what he's spending money and telling him that I spend extra money for microwave meals and snacks for him cus I knew he wouldn't cook entire meals just for himself so he needed to eat food that was already payed for. Come to find out that's what he was spending money on and I felt so bad!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• He cleaned, I mean he washed the sheet, but a new comforter on the bed, vacuum the floor, cleaned the bathroom, he cleaned the room by his self, it was spotless, he light candles (which I do when the house is clean), made me so horny, we did the DOO..lol..He never cleaned like that before....I had to reward him in a VERY GOOD WAY....lol..
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 2:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• He's made the bed a dozen times...
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• He hasn't -.-
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• The best i got was when the power went out he lit candles. He's not very romantic.
    Anonymous

• he said
    get in there and get neked.
    Anonymous

• i think he made the bed once... no wait that was me.....
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• He took the kids to my Moms house for the night. Simple as that.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I wish LOL.

Lets see romance in the bedroom set up for him is basically jumping into bed and attacking LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2009