Do you sell mark, by Avon?

I would like to find a current representative who could give me advice, I'm thinking about becoming a rep.

metallimommy

Asked by metallimommy at 3:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• No,but I love Mark!
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 3:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• No I don't sell Avon. Bus have you considered anything else?
    Have you heard of Gold Canyon? Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but has paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started :)

Warm Regards,
    Marianne
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Wow, posting this was a mistake, I see. Instead of mark reps, I'm getting all other direct sales reps crawling out of the woodwork, here and in pm's.
    metallimommy

Answer by metallimommy at 6:50 AM on Apr. 20, 2009