Can You Still Get Pregnant While On Your Period?

Yesterday I had sex with my DH, and after we were done I noticed I was bleeding a lot, and I was quite crampy. He ejaculated in me also (TMI, sorry). I am still bleeding today. One more question are you most fertile when on your period also? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Health

• yes
    Anonymous

• yes, its possible. no your are NOT most fertile while on your period, as long as it's normal.
    good luck and take a test in about two/three weeks. hope you get the result you want =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yep esp if u ovulalte during ur period.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yes, it's possible. It's more likely to happen towards the end of your period, as opposed to the beginning. No, you're not most fertile during your period but rather 1-2 weeks after.
    Miss_Kay

Answer by Miss_Kay at 3:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yes you can get pregnant, but most women are not most fertile then. The average woman's cycle is 28 days long starting at the beginning of your period and you ovulate about day 14. Sperm can live inside you for up to 5 days so if you have sex 5 days before you ovulate you can still get pregnant.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• yes
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 4:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yes. You can get pregnant at any time during your cycle, there are just days that you are more fertile than others, usually when you are ovulating. That normally occurs about 14 days after your period.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2009