Abortion

If you've had 2 or more abortions, did you successfully'' carry another baby after?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• why would you be so mean pp? Maybe she wasnt ready for a parent and you can become pregnant while be protected!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I had an abortion Apri 07 I got pregnant again July 07 kept her she is now 1 now I am pregnant again and I cannot support this baby. The dad is an ass. He really doesn't help me ans plus I am living in an overcrowded house. I dont work.
    Anonymous

• As long as there were no complications and the abortions were carried out by a competent professional, there is no reason why you can't carry a baby to term later. If you are asking because you have had 2 abortions & want to know if you can carry a child now that your circumstances have changed, the answer is yes, you almost certainly can. If you want a professional opinion on your reproductive health before conceiving make an appointment with a gynecologist & share your history with her/him. And by the way, it isn't any one else's business what your reasons are for your reproductive decisions.

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• really dont want to have one but I live in an overcrowded place. I really dont get any help. My mom doesnt help cause she doesnt like my bf. He doesnt do his part with our dd. I am struggling. I can not buy myself things because all my money goes to my dd. I need shoes clothes everything.
    Anonymous

• Consider your other options if you really don't want to have one. I have heard that the problem with having multiple or even one abortion and then not being able to carry a successful pregnancy is because you can develop an incompetent cervix. It is treatable in some cases, but makes the future pregnancy much harder.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 4:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• yep. Abortions don't affect you carrying another baby. I had one and a year later had my daugher. Ask a professional they will explain what they do during an abortion. There are two ways to do it. One is medical, where you take a pill, and one is used with a machine like vacuum that sucks up the tiny egg, or embryo
    Anonymous

• i had a baby when i turned 15, when my son was six months old i got pregnant again there was no way i could raise 2 babys and finish highschool to give the life i know my baby deserves, i knew what i had to do i got an abortion, if u get one there are emotional problems i dream that i have two babys sometimes, and think hmm maybe it was him, i cry in my sleep, its sad but ive had a rough life so it dosent effect me too much, i feel bad but you got to do what u got to do hunny.
    Anonymous

• Have you women ever heard of adoption? there are thousands of families that cant have children that would love to have your unwanted baby. Abortion is murder. A person is a person, NO matter how small.
    Anonymous

• yeah. I've known 3 women to have 2 or more abortions and carry other children to full term. my cousin went on to have 3 healthy beautiful girls after having at least 2 abortions when she was still hooked on coke.
    do what's right for you and your family.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 5:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• acttually having abortions does raise your chance for miscariage later but it is not impossible to carry a full term healthy baby . good luck
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2009