In what month can u feel the baby kicking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• between 24 to 28 weeks usually so about 5.5 to 6 months. Some earlier or later depending on your size and the babies size. In larger women its usually later and really skinny girls sooner. I felt my daughter at 5.5 months.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• with my first i was about 24 weeks.
    with this one, and im quite larger than i was with my first.
    i can already feel him/her
    and im only about 19 weeks.
    i think it just depends on the baby, and if you know what your feeling for =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I saw(and felt) my DD move at 14 weeks. I was laying down and I watched this little lump the size of a lime travel across my belly. Usually you can feel them at about 16 weeks depending on your size. I was really thin with DD. I didn't start to feel actual kicks until about 16 weeks.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 3:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Somewhere between four and five months. It feels like someone touched the inside of your stomach with a feather at first and then extends to full kicking. I'll never forget my first time. I was sitting in my mother-in-laws car helping her with some errands. I got out and just felt this really light feathery brushing for a second or two. It was wonderful!
    rockn2abeat

Answer by rockn2abeat at 4:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• If you have been pregnant then it is possible to feel them early in your second trimester. However between 16-20 weeks is most common. With my first I felt definite movement (kicks) at about 18 weeks. With this one I felt flutters at 14 weeks, but didn't feel kicks until about 16 weeks. Now at 20 weeks it feels like the kid is warming up for a soccer tourney.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 4:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I starting feeling like there was actually something in my belly at around 13 weeks! like fluttery, funny feelings. but an actual kick wasnt until 18 weeks. and everyday they seemed to get bigger. Its really cool when you see an elbow or something poke out. or your whole belly just shifts. =) its amazing.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I felt the first flutters at 14 weeks. I didn't get full on kicking until I was 18 weeks along.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 5:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i could feel flutters at about 17 weeks but i felt the first kick 20 weeks. i am 21 weeks now and my husband felt it for the 1st time this morining.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 5:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• =] I felt mine at 16 weeks
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 8:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2009