Does your SO constantly ask you what you are doing and where you are and stuff when he's not there?

My bf is so fucking annoying, everytime I go out with a friend, like to the mall or something he hounds me like Im his child. He needs to know where I am, with who, doing what, and stupid shit like that. WTF.

Do any of you have a dickhead SO?

Should I leave his dumb ass?

MammaBella

Asked by MammaBella at 3:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I would recommend letting him until he feels he can trust you. I am one of those people who doesnt trust anyone until I have a reason too, maybe he is the same for him- he feels he cant trust you because he trusts no one. Let him find out that he can. Also, maybe talk to him about it. Tell him that your friends think he is trying to control you and that you dont mind if he calls (wink) but you dont want your friends to get the wrong idea...
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 4:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Do you like someone dictating to you as if you're a child? Do you feel like he's your parent,not your bf? Most times when men try to control you,its because they are NOT secure in their relationships. Why would you ever put up with that? It will only get worse,maybe even physical next. There needs to be respect. Leave him,cause he wont change.
    Anonymous

• No, but I do that to my husband because we have MAJOR trust issues. He is okay with it because he knows he did wrong. I wouldn't do it to him if he hadn't done what he did....
    Anonymous

• this is how i look at it if you have never cheated and done wrong he has no reason to be like that and you should find someone better if he doesnt change... and for the lady above me!!! if your husband cheated you and you decided to stay with him and forgive him then you need to put it in the past and act like it never happen no one deserves to be dictated like that especially when you forgive them for their mistakes........
    lexikysmom

Answer by lexikysmom at 4:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• we do it to each other unless we know where the other is already...just to keep connected.... if we aren't together we are textin or callin each other anyways...its just what we do
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• yes but not in a dictating, non-trusting way. Mainly because he's gone right now and likes knowing so he feels apart of our daily lives. When he's home he'll call every so often just to talk to me. but those instances are rare because I rarely go places with out him (my choice) when he's home.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yes...but there is a reason behind it. He cheated on me, so whenever I go out with friends and what not he is a freak.
    Anonymous

• No. My husband and I trust each other and are secure in our relationship. He also knows I would not tollerate being treated like a child and I would give him hell.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2009