Could I be pregnant?

Hello,
Heres the situation. Im on birthcontrol, however when i got my period, I ended up missing a whole weeks worth of pills while i was on my period. I did have unprotected sex during my period twice. A week later, my period came back, and i've had it for a little more than a week. I did start taking my birth control again (on pill 4). However, I had unprotected sex 2 more times during my period within the past week. My boyfriend did ejaculate in me all four times. I'm just really in denial right now, so I need reassurance from other women on this topic. What are my chances of being pregnant?

Teach1313

Asked by Teach1313 at 4:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• chances = 50/50

Answer by admckenzie at 4:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• take a test in a couple weeks.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i agree. fifty fifty. anything is possible. just test in a few weeks. good luck =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 5:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I would say 50/50. It could be that your period is just messed up because you missed a week of pills. Um, is the week you missed the white Placebo pills? If you missed those it doesn't matter, the have no hormones in them. They are reminder pills and I NEVER take those. That is the week you would be on your period too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2009