what is better the clinic or a real dr. office

ok so i have been going to this nice little clinic that help with the little things and help with WIC and nutrition and all those things and then are 30 weeks they send you to a dr. office well my step sisters aunt works in the doctors office and she told as long as i had insurance i could go there without having to go to the clinic. i was wondering witch one would be better the little one on one clinic or a real dr. office? i like both just wondering what i should do? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would go with whatever you were more comfortable with. The clinic still has professionals and people who know what they're doing.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I go to the Dr.'s office, I HATE IT! My doctor is such a butthole. She barley knows what she's doing..
    I also heard the clinic is way better than the Dr.'s office..
    Kaiithegreat

Answer by Kaiithegreat at 5:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I think they are both fine. i dont think one is better than the other. at the clinic you may get more one on one time with your doc, which some women, and men, like better, because they can spend more time talking to the doctor and getting questions answered and such, without being rushed =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 5:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• is your clinic patient and compassionate with you, taking their time? lots of obs are rushed and extremely impersonal. I'm done having babies but if there were any with midwives or nurse practioners in obs offices with my insurance, i wooulda gone there. great care and compassionate care are most important no matter.
    Anonymous