• In the Spotlight:

what kind of juice??

what kind of juice do you give your LO??? my son is 5 months old and he has been getting apple juice, just wondering what other juice would be good. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Pear juice.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I will only give pear juice or apple juice, diluted and no more than an ounce. I don't want my daughter filling up on juice and then not getting enough formula.
    MILFInProgress

Answer by MILFInProgress at 5:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I give mine.. white grape juice and apple I dont think I've given him any others now that I think about it..
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• my dd hates juice but i tried apple, and apple banana
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 5:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I was told not to give my son juice because of all the sugar. Is there any reason to give juice? Just curious!
    Anonymous

• Gerber has juices for babies in your grocery aisles. There are pear, apple, white grape, etc. Check them out. they are in 4 ounce containers, and most of the time you can take the cap and nipple and screw it right onto the Gerber juice containers, making it great for travel. Not too much juice though at this age.. really no more than 8 ounces.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2009