Need good lotion/body wash for highly sensitive skin? For adult, not children.

I have hydradenitis suppurativa. I cant use deodorant and have to be very careful with what I use for lotions and body washes or I break out and its ugly. Sometimes Im bed ridden. Ive tried a wide range of products, including baby wash/baby lotion. Anything thats pure and doesnt have formaldahyde in it like Johnsons baby lotion?

PyraLynne

Asked by PyraLynne at 4:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Health

• have you tried skin so soft from avon they have many types and it comes in body wash, lotions and more. check it out www.youravon.com/vlibby you can also find out what is in them, it you like it email me I will send you a coupon. avonmark_lady@yahoo.com
    vlibby

Answer by vlibby at 8:22 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• My best friend is highly allergic to every lotion and even soap...she uses cedaphyl...I am probably spelling it wrong, but it is close.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 4:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My dd has very sensative skin and her dermatoligist told us to use Dove. So we use Dove, soap, lotion, shampoo and conditioner and body wash. We were using Ivory, but he said that it would dry her skin out to much and irritate it.
    marmie41

Answer by marmie41 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I use dial body wash soap and aveeno lotion.
    Wnd2007

Answer by Wnd2007 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• tried dove or baby soaps or ask pharmistist or dr? or health food type store?
    ouromnifamily

Answer by ouromnifamily at 2:17 AM on Jun. 21, 2008