It has started.

I opened my door for a nanosecond and two flies came in. The battle between me and bugs has started. I swear they wait at the door until it opens. Do you have the same problem where you live? There are farms within a mile to my house, so we get lots of lovely flies.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahaha "The battle has begun" ITS THAT WAY WITH FRIGGEN LADY BUGS!!

they seriously wait out there...i try to stare them down from time to time...i have my gun ready and they have theirs...and then we see that ball of sticks roll by us and then i open the door to go outside and they fly in...so i lose everytime...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yes, especially when the neighbors don't pooper scoop thier yard.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• ugh, flies! Yes, last night I went to get my shower and there was a huge centipede on the wall. I had just told the exterminator that it was so nice that we hadn't seen any in 6 months. :(

Answer by Bmat at 5:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• OMG>>>>>
    I have a bad phobia of bugs....
    so ...yesterday....
    I was outside w. DS....playing and stuff.....DH went to the store...
    I needed to get inside for something and was trapped outside !!!
    There were bees and bugs hovering around all 4 of the doors to my house.
    I was trying to remain calm because my freaking out was about to upset DS.
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 5:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Oh ...and...I moved from NY to DE.....I now see bugs I've never seen before....eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I have goosebumps just thinking about it
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 5:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• they remind me of brides at a door buster sale at David's Bridal Shop! The moment that door is open they flood in and run you over!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• We had that problem in our first apartment. The trash cans for the building where right behind my apartment and people would just dump their trash (not bother putting it in the cans) outside along my back wall. In the summer time it was SOOOOO bad. I couldnt open any of my windows and when we had to go out the door a ton of flies would rush in. I spent most of my time chasing flies with a fly swatter.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• We have one of those fly swatters that shocks them so you don't have to get guts everywhere, but I don't know where dh put it. More his kind of thing . . . lol. The first day he got it, he said alright, go open the door. What a dork!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• ughhh i know what you mean we live right across the street from a farm and the flies are invading already
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• On Monday I came home from a delightful weekend at the in-law (that's me being sarcastic) to find maggots crawling all over the floor. That topped the trip off nicely.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2009