Why are people hypersensitve over

formula v. breastmilk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know, if you are able to breastfeed, and choose to, go for it. I chose formula, I went through chemo about 7 years ago, and must of messed me up, didn't get any hardly out to do any good. Even tried what others suggested. It doesn't make me wrong though.
    Anonymous

• Cause breatmilk is the better way. If you are talking about your wic office then of course they are gonna preach to you because they are trying to save money. It is all up to you because its for some women and not for others. I breastfed for 7 weeks and it got very time consuming. I think I did it long enough. It also helps bonding.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Why do people like you care and feel the need to start drama? It does not effect you personally so why let it hang on your mind like that? This must be your daily does of drama today. To each their own.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• This is a just for fun post, christine, relax.
    Anonymous

• I bonded just fine with my son who I formula fed. That is a non issue, only for breastfeeders who make it an issue.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

Wow. I had a lot trouble breastfeeding, too. It happens to many women. I just don't understand the animosity women have over this issue.
    Anonymous

• Pardon me, but this is not "Just for fun". This is a post meant to start drama and get folks heated and that's why your other post probably got deleted.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• omg! she was just asking a question and you are supposed to answer it not start the drama. she didnt start i you did. grow up! sorry that christine acted like that! children shouldnt be aloud on here anyway!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I don't think they should say anything until they have tried both and can make a solid statement for one or the other. I've tried both. I like breastfeeding. It worked for me. I have no problem with formula feeding though; however, in light of those kids overseas that died drinking formula....I trust breastmilk over that.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• LOL Ann. I guess you didn't see her other post and yes I'm a mother who has BF and FF. My dinner is just about done so I better run! Have a wonderful evening!

laughing

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2009