why .... by outsanding love

why ...
was that 13 yo preggo girls question deleted?
To that girl: ...if you are not a troll feel free to PM me or add me as a friend. I will gladly help you as best i can.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Health

• why did you make this anon and post your name? lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• im confused.... you want to help the girl and told her to message you... but your anon??
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 5:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• well im am that thirteen yo girl except im 15 now and my son is 1 yo I TURNED 14 one month after his birth you can look at my profile i was born in 1994 4/15/94 my sons b day is 3/19/08 i am in 9th grade i had him in the middle of my 8th grade year my name is morgan and i am a young mom im am a great mom
    morganmommie

Answer by morganmommie at 6:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Good luck Morgnamommie. I really hope that you are a great mom and continue to do what is right for you and your child. Whatever you do, do NOT stop going to school. Get your high school diploma and go on to college. It will be difficult but it will be what is needed so you can best provide for you and your son. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk or need advice. I will help as best as I can. ALL moms need help, no matter how old you are.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2009