Looking for legit work at home jobs

I am looking for legit work from home opportunities. I will not pay anything to join so they must be free and no money required.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• try:
    www.1800flowers.com
    www.chacha.com
    www.womenforhire.com
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I don't know of any home based business/work that's FREE.
    Have you heard of Gold Canyon? Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but has paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started :)

Warm Regards
    Marianne
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• their kit is expensive!!!!!! I found ways of selling candles for free and did that for awhile and got board. I'm not looking to spend money that seems like a scam to me. They should pay you to work for them.
    Anonymous

• Actually the kit is not expensive unless you consider $10 expensive. Plus if you can earn it for free this month I think that is a great deal. :)
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 8:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• $10 is for the shipping.... on their site it states Join Us: Receive the full
    Demonstrator Kit for 3 payments of $49.99 + $10 shipping or receive the Sampler Kit for 3 payments of
    $24.99 + $10 shipping.
    Anonymous

• oh wait it can be free if you get huge sales... Here is the rest which i think you were talking about As a bonus, new Demonstrators who achieve $700 or $350 in commissionable sales
    respectively within 30 days will receive their kit FREE less $10 shipping. The first payment + $10 shipping
    Anonymous