Are you this way?

When pumping gas and have a certain amount u would like to stop at even to the penny...lol Like if I wanted $30.00 worth of gas I start to slow it down like at 29.80 and start to pump it until it is closed to 30....well I some how go over a penny or two making it 30.02 which makes me like damn I couldn't get it right on the money, it really isn't no big deaL I was just wondering if there are any more weirdos like me out there....LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, I do that. Like it'll be 20.02, so I try to get it to 20.05. Of course, I always miss. I end up at like 20.20 before I finally get it. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yup. It needs to be even at (example)10- or 10.50 or something like that. No weird numbers.
    Anonymous

• I stop mine at a penny over..cuz I have the "keep the change" account through my bank that way .99 will go into the savings account
    Anonymous

• I've heard to not overpump like that, to leave it where the pump stop automatically. But yeah I like things to come out even, too.

Answer by Bmat at 5:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• i prepay so i dont have that problem lmfao

but gas is soooo expensive!! its 2 bucks a gallon here in massachusetts
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I like mine to be even, too...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2009