• In the Spotlight:

Have you seen any good movies lately?

We rented "Marley & Me" it was soo good and well I will let you find out for yourself, I loved it.

Also saw "Soul Men" that one was hilarious but too much cussing I could have passed on that part but sometimes it makes it funnier, make sure your kids are gone to sleep, not for kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 17 again
    with Zac Efron...SUPER super good movie...i wanna see it again..it was actually really hilarious and sad at times...but totallly worth watching..i wanted to cry in some parts...go see that movie
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Slumdog Millionaire
    Eagle Eye
    Fireproof
    Corrina Corrina
    Seven Pounds
    Cadillac Records (despite Beyonce)
    Lean on Me
    Transporter 3
    Crank
    Memento
    One Hour Photo
    Baby Mama
    Indiana Jones (any and all)

We love movies. :-)
    Tyler Perry's The Family That Preys
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Nothing new, no.
    We've been watching the dvd's we have and some movies on tv - today we watched both of the Bloodrayne movies.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Marley & Me
    Yes Man-Jim Carey
    7 Pounds-Will Smith
    Gone Baby Gone-Casey Afflec
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• MamaChamp, we saw Eagle Eye recently, too. Did you like it? I thought it was not pausible.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 5:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• To add- my husband has a huge collection of DVD's and we go to the movies frequently. We cannot wait to see Terminator Salvation coming out in May.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 5:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yeah we loved Eagle Eye. We actually thought it was very realistic. Just think of how much we discuss on CM and possible other sites like Facebook & Twitter. Kinda makes you think, lol.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Im gonna go see a movie tonight either Crank High Voltage or I Love You, Man lol
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 6:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• lol hubby and I watched Zack and Miri make a porno

haha were goobers
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 6:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Slimdog Millionaire was good. Baby Mama is hilarious. Flash of Genius was good it is about the guy who invented the windshield wiper that Ford had stolen for their own. It was pretty good. I heard but have not seen "The boy in the stripped pajamas" was a good movie. Transformers is an excellent movie.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 6:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2009