Is it normal to always feel like ur missing alot cuz you can't do so much while ur pregnant?

like when i'm by myself, well cuz my husband is always working and busy and i spend much of the days alone in our house, and just sitting here pregnant makes me feel like i'm missing alot cuz i can't do much...and to make things worst, i'm in another new city and i dont know anymore...and about 8 hours away from my home town...is this normal...while since i've been pregnant i've been this way, but before i was very well ok with everything i could make friends and get to know people and do alot but now i find that i dont even do anything while i'm pregnant and i just stay home or go shopping alone..its weird...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, you are compounding pregnant feelings with the feeling of loneliness in a new town, yeah it sounds pretty normal.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Well normal but not something you can't overcome if you try. How did you get to know people before? Unless its being in smokey clubs/bars why can't you still do that?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• dont feel bad im the samy way im home alone all the time cuz my husband works and im not use to it im use to working and getting out the house now i get overly happy to go do cloths and go shopping just to get out of the house. i am in my home town but havent been here for 6 years so its like i dont know anyone really
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Get out of the house! Pregnancy doesn't cripple you, nor keep you from doing things: unless you are on bed rest.

I found out I was pregnant 2 days after moving to KY, from FL. I have no family here, no friends. It was a little hard at first but I have met the wives of the men my DH works with and I just get out of the house when I want to! Trust me, get out, go do something for YOU a massage, a spa day, anything to make you feel less lonely! It is so rewarding.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 6:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2009