Dinner help using 3 ingredients

I have Jimmy Dean beer brats, green bell pepper, and a sweet yellow onion. What can I make for dinner with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Do you have potatoes? You could sautee the onion/bell pepper and bake it all in the oven. I don't have an exact recipe for ya though.
    If you have hot dog buns you can put all that on a bun.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• cut it all up and sautee it all together
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 6:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Answered at 5:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 by: heavenlypeace
    cut it all up and sautee it all together

I second that!
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 6:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I agree. Cut the fat a bit by spraying the pan with cooking spray, then saute the cut up ingredients together. The fat from the sausage will help fry and season the vegetables. If you have some rice or noodles that would be yummy, too.

Answer by Bmat at 6:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Cut it all into same sized chunks and saute in olive oil or nonstick cooking spray. If you have potatoes had chunks of those too. It is also good with buttered egg noodles. If you don't want to fry it, you can bake it in a shallow baking pan.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I agree make some sandwiches on a nice bun with those ingredients!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I agree with everyone. Either some sandwiches, or cut everything up and saute it together. You could add rice or noodles if you have some!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 10:15 AM on Apr. 20, 2009