Have you ladies heard about this?

Hubby and I were out earlier getting the kids from g-mas, and we heard on the radio that a girl is trying to sell her virginity for $250,000. She said that both her and the person who "buys" it will benefit. So, what do you think about this?
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ummm..isn't that considered prostitution?

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 6:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I heard that but I also heard the price was $1Million. Maybe it was a different case, but, I definitely heard it was that amount.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 6:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Wished I knew I could have gotten money for mine,I would'nt have just given it away . lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• reminds me of that Movie with Brook Sheilds.... Pretty Baby?
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 6:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• LOL wow she must be desperate
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 6:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• wow.... wish I was still a virgin (LOL)
    Anonymous

• hey, all she has to do is get a guy drunk enough and then he'll take her virginity and wont have to remember it the next day lmfao

i mean i know we're all different looking but she cant possibly be THAT ugly to where she now has to pay someone to take it....

=D
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Geishas do it, if they are still around. They sell their virginity to the highest bidder, im sure she can get more than that. That girls a gold digger and whoever gives in is dumb lol.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 6:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I have heard about that. Is she the same woman that was on the Tyra Banks show? Yeah, that would be consider prostitution. If this is the same woman she is going through the Bunny Ranch to do this because it is legal prostitution there. But, the owner of the ranch is getting 50% of whatever is makes from this "auction". If you have seen the show the other Bunny Ranch girls were mad at this woman because she was doing that. They felt that they were "professionals" doing this and had better quality then she had. lol How can that even be an agrument because it is wrong both ways. It is still prostitution "professionally" or not. lol
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 6:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Yeah, my first thought was, how freaking bad does this girl have it that she wants to sell her VIRGINITY to get money. And then I thought, isn't that prostitution anywa? Can she even do that? And they guy on the radio said that he didn't think the guy who "bought" her was going to get that great of a return on his investment. I mean, think about it ladies, how great where you your first time? lol.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2009