So, I had my tubes tied about a year ago and I am a healthy 24 yr old mom of 2.

My last period was February 16th, and I have had 2 negative pregnancy tests and am hopefully getting into the OB this week. I was just curious if anyone had an idea of what may be going on. I have had some stress lately, but no more than I have had any other time in my life...*sigh*

kaylijo13

Asked by kaylijo13 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is very possible to get pregnant when your tubes are tide!! a friend of mine had her 5th child like that...go to the dr asap
    Anonymous

• If you are pregnant then the dr can be liable to pay for EVERYTHING in that child's life until they reach 18. It's only been what, 2 years, and they are supposed to last up to 10 or something like that. The doctor can't guarentee forever but he can at least guarentee longer than two years.
    Anonymous

• I had no idea you can still get pregnant after having your tubes tied. Lovely. Just when i thought I was in the clear LOLLLLLLLL

Anyway, it could be stress, but your doc will be able to tell you more at your visit. Hope it goes well for you! :)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 7:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2009