Calling names...

I'm in a relationship with this guy for almost 3 years.We have a daughter together.He smokes marijuana and refuses to stop.I went on a trip this weekend with a friend came back, he was very angry because he sat at home all night and drank.I was so happy to see him today.He has just been rude and nasty to me.He just called me a bitch, told me he hates being around me and to get the heck out of his house.He tells me to leave a lot when we argue.We argue at least twice a week over dumb things.My almost 2yr old is picking up on the anger too.I feel so sad because i feel trapped.I feel like i need to get out, but i don't have the money to make it on my own.I'm tired of the name calling.We don't even have a sex life anymore.I'm so confused on what to do.I don't know if i should stay or go...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• just get up and go. Its abuse for you and the baby if you dont have money or family im sure you can find a womans shelter to help you out.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 6:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I'd go and let him work out his issues. You can still see him but don't live with him. His bad behavior is not a good example for the child

Answer by admckenzie at 6:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Im so sorry you have to go through that, you and your child both deserve much better than that. Is there any family that can help you out? Maybe a friend, or if you go to church, they might be able to find you some help. That's a very destructive environment for a child to grow in, I know (from experience) how hard it is, but you need to get out as soon as you can, for your baby and for you too, no man should ever call the mother of his child a b*tch. Good luck sweetie, I'll pray for you.
    KenyonCsmom

Answer by KenyonCsmom at 6:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• go
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I thought pot made a person mellow? Go. This guy sounds like a LOSER.
    Anonymous

• Why would you stay? He sounds like a real p---k. Go now!
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2009