Enough about the negatives, what are the possitives to being a mommy?

im always hearing negatives and today on an earlier posts of 104 answers over half of them were negative....

because you all cant stand that your going to lose some sleep for your child..
(honestly, its just sleep lol, your baby is more important than sleep)

so now, i want to hear the POSITIVES about being a mommy please =]
and IF YOU CANT THINK OF ANYTHING POSITIVE, THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING =P

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 6:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think the thing that sticks out the most in my head ,when mine were babies, was when they were seeing everything new to them, they would discover something new everyday. Now it's the questions, they want to know why the sky is blue, where they came from, how they got here, the list gooes on and on.. I Love being the one to tell them. Help them learn, and know that I was the only one that saw it all, and are learning with them...
    I chose to be a SAHM because I didn't want to miss anything, and to this day I haven't, that's a major positive thing , to me, about being a Mommy....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 7:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Every morning when I go in her room to get her out of her crib, she has the biggest smile on her face . . it's precious. There are so many wonderful things. I will agree with the others when I say the first few months are hard, but then one day . . . it's just easy.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• all the kisses, giving baths, hearing i love you mommy
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• The first time they say "mama"; the look on their faces whe they see you after not seeing you for a while; the fact that you are the only one that can make things better when they have a booboo, or are sad; when they do something they are proud of, and the first thing they say is "I WANNA SHOW MAMA!" ; the reaction they have when you find them making trouble; finding out you could love some one SO much. And the point in their lives when....you no longer lose so much sleep. LOL
    kaylijo13

Answer by kaylijo13 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• the unconditional love they have for us.
    The cute and silly things they say and do.
    seeing my husband in how they act and look.

thier wisdom and joy for life
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 6:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• awwweee yay! :D

i think hearing them talk is sooo darn cute
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• In the morning before we get out of bed we roll around, play, and laugh with each other. It is so incredibly sweet. When I go places she lights up everyone's face just by looking at them. Right now she's sleeping on my shoulder and I can feel her soft little hands on my sking, smell her baby scent and hear her little breaths.
    I love her more than anything and wouldnt trade being mommy for anything.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• When my son was born I kept him in a basinett for the first few months and he would wake up crying and I would be SOOOO tired to even move when I rolled over and looked at him there was his BIG BRIGHT smile. Made the time getting up worth while.
    OneChance

Answer by OneChance at 6:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Do you really not know the positives to being a mommy? You are almost due and you are acting like you have no clue about babies.....I understand this is your first time, but even I knew that it was going to be a great experiences with positives. I knew already that baths would be fun, holding them in your arms, feedings, bonding,,,,,you should know this while you are pregnant. Hearing I love you, that is something you should have at least guessed would be something great to expect.
    Anonymous

• I love being a mommy. It has brought so much happiness in my life. I could not imagine my life being any fuller without my family. I love the smiles, the hugs, the way they explore life. It is so cute to see them talk and react to you. I love every part about being a mommy. Even when I am tire I love to get up to tend to my child. There is nothing negative about being a mommy to me. It is all part of raising a child. I find it funny when my child has his little tantrums because it is their way of telling you that they are mad at you even if they can not say it yet lol. Kids are funny....
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 6:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2009