My son's father wants to come over to see his son on the weekends since we don't live together but I'm very uncomfortable about him staying over because I don't feel the same way he feels about me anymore and he's not backing off since we have a child together,should I let him come here to see his son or should I take his son to see him to avoid confrontation?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 6:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I would take his son to see him. If he comes over it might be hard to get him to leave. Then you will have to put up with his suggestions and longing looks. It's just easier if you don't want him back to avoid that whole situation.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 6:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• he wants to come stay the night? If you are not comfortable with it then let the child stay with him at his house.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• if its your son he wants to see and not you he should take lil man by himself, not stay with you
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2009