• In the Spotlight:

Does this make her a bad mom?

i know a girl that has OLD pictures of herself half naked (not really half naked, but like wearing a skirt and a bathingsuit top on her facebook) but shes not posing slutty...she took the pictures a long time ago before she got pregnant and she IMed me telling me that other girls are telling her shes a bad mom because she has those pictures up..

She hasnt had her baby yet!!! She siad "its not like im gonna be posing or dressed like that when i have a baby. its not mother like." theyre OLD photos and she likes to look back and notice how much she's changed over the years...

(shes 20yrs old now)

she plans on taking pics with her child with out dressing 'half naked?' she said shes obviously going to cover up..but do you think shes a bad mom for OLD photos?

Page 3 is when you finally see "bathing suit" pictures...the first 2 pages are of her and her belly..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• first where is it your place to call someone a bad mother because of a picture?
    second ALOT of women have pictures of them with their child in bikinis , im one of them . just because you have a child does not eman you cant dress the way you have . when this one (my second ) ia sborn i probably will have pics of her and me in my bikini top and a skirt to . its how i dress when out at the lake or pool . you on the other hand need to grow up . you dont hold a place to call someone a bad mother for that reason . i dont care if she was a porn star.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• no? im 19 and i have pics of me in my bathing suit =P their just bathing suit pictures...its not like moms dont go ou in public in their bikini's with their kids lmfao

i see moms ALL THE TIME in the summer wearing bikini's and going to the beach with their kids...so thats pretty much the same thing thats going on lmfao
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• no shes not a bad mom she has every right to post what she wants when she wants and let the bitches talk there just jealous!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I don't see a link here to view the pics. But i don't need to view the pics LOL because in my opinion they are just innocent pictures from long ago. She's an adult not a minor, so she has every right to post those photos despite her harshest(unwarranted) critics. Perhaps those bashing her, are jealous overweight and depressed individuals with no self-esteem so they try to bully her into taking them down. And NO i am not bashing overweight people, I just started a diet here today after looking at the numbers on the scale thank you very much....just saying , you don't know the reasons behind them bashing her. It's fine to post decent photos of onesself especially if you are proud of an accomplishment . And tell your friend that when I lose the weight I want, I'm going to post photos of me in a bikini top too and shorts on FB, and I KNOW i'm a good mommy! :)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 6:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• next thing you know they're going to be accusing her of child porn for having pics of her kids at the beach...this is pathetic. EVERYONE has the right to have these kinds of pics,
    1st_time_mom855

Answer by 1st_time_mom855 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2009