Anyone have good teething solutions??

My 10 month old is cutting 4 teeth at a time and is miserable. I had no idea a baby could cut so many at one time!! Anyway, I've tried orajel liquid & in q-tip form, homeopathic gel & teething tablets, various types of teething rings, crushed up ice wrapped with a cool washcloth. Is there anyone out there that has tried something other than the above that had success or is this just part of it?? I feel so bad that nothing seems to help. I'm also offering her tylenol & motrin..not together and not every day of course. She also soothes herself with her paci. Nighttime seems to be the worst for her. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

AbbeysMom78

Asked by AbbeysMom78 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There is a pacifier called Razbaby. this may or may not help. It has little ridges in it . I've heard some good things about this pacifier. Just thought I'd pass along the link.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8832437

CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 7:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Massage her gums with an electric toothbrush. It softens the gums so the teeth don't push thru as hard. Good luck.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My Baby got her first 2 teeth late then had 6 follow and nothing every worked. Until I found a vibrating teether at wal-mart it got rid of all the pain.
    jewlz1103

Answer by jewlz1103 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Frozen Washcloth.
    Anonymous

• My ds has had 3 cut through in the last week, so I'm right there with you OP. Nothing is working for him either.
    ShadowRaven

Answer by ShadowRaven at 7:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Put frozen apple in a mesh feeder. It is sweet so they like to chew on it and the frozen part will help them cut the tooth quicker and relieve some pain.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• we used sponges, i cut them in half got em wet and put them in the freezer for a few minutes.it also catches the drool..lol
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2009