Any older moms hav a SO/hubby who is younger?

I am 28 my fiancee is 20..I also have 3 boys from my ex husb..He loves them like they are his treats them like a daddy should.. Is there anyone else who is with a younger man and if so how long and hows it working out for the two of you? And wat are your views on this? I do have my doubts sometimes jus because im older n have been through alot..wat do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• My hubby is 50 I am 55. While that doesnt seem like much you know what they say, boys are less mature than girls lol. I met him when i was 35 he was 30 and we got married 8 months after. Its a big decision, i mean love can conquer all, but sometimes its harder for me, bc when we first had kids he wasn't Able to understand why I would make a big deal out of something. He is more relaxed than I am though over time has has got more mature. You need to be sure ur fiance is a good responsible person, as well as being good to your kids. Thats most important though, so you must do what is in your heart. There are groups for older women/youngr men out there too.
    iluv_books

Answer by iluv_books at 10:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2009