Any older moms hav a SO/hubby who is younger?

I am 28 my fiancee is 20..I also have 3 boys from my ex husb..He loves them like they are his treats them like a daddy should.. Is there anyone else who is with a younger man and if so how long and hows it working out for the two of you? And wat are your views on this? I do have my doubts sometimes jus because im older n have been through alot..wat do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• My hubby is 4 days younger...does that count? lol
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My husband is 43 and I am 48. He makes me feel young.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 7:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My hubby is three years younger. He joined a ready made family at the age of 27. My son was 9 and dds 7 & 2 1/2. I always wanted one with him but he said we already have these three. He did great for what he took on. Now he is a Grampy to our five year old grandson and it just keeps getting better.
    Vivian63

Answer by Vivian63 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Hell yeah!!! I love younger guys! My husband is almost 4 years younger and he's oh so sweet and trainable!!! He makes me feel like I'm 17 again. (He looks like he 17) :P
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 7:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• So would you think a 20 year old is not able to handle the responsibilty? I have to say to hes been thru hell of alot and is very mature 4 his age..and did i mention..the best! Sum of my friends jus think hes still a kid! And yes he does make me feel younger after getn out of an abusive controln marriage!
    Anonymous

• A few 20 year old may be ready, others not so much. Only you know him so nobody can really answer that question.
    Anonymous

• I am six yrs older than SO

Answer by admckenzie at 7:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• more than a few. Most 20 yr olds!
    Anonymous

• My DH is two years younger than me, although he does forget that sometimes, lol.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 11:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009