WHAT IT PREGNANCY LIKE THE THIRD TIME AROUND?? DO YOU FEEL THINGS SOONER? LET ME KNOW WHAT I SHOULD BE EXPECTING.

I AM PREGNANT WITH MY THIRD BABY.

BABY3DUE2_25_9

Asked by BABY3DUE2_25_9 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancies tend to get worse the more times you have been pregnant, while labors tend to get easier. (So they say, and that was true with me) However, it will be much harder to tell when you are in labor, you will usually know when you are quite in the midst of it. The trick is: be very self aware. KNOW your body. With my third, I was up all night, not in pain, but just because I had a day-sleeper. I literally was like " I don't think you should go to work. I think I'm in labor" I was 6 centimeters dilated! (And my two labors before were very painful! I'm not one of those miracle "no pain" women at all)Now I'm going to have a fourth so I'm still treading new territory! I hope it helps. If you ever want any more info, send me a message!
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 4:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I think if you are pregnant the 3rd time you will know what to expect. I had 2 kids things were the smae for me both times. I did notice kicking sooner with the 2nd. Labor was actually longer with my 2nd lol!! good luck!!
    Sarah
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 5:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My pregnancy the physical aspects at least were the worst during my thrid go-round it helped me conclude that I was not having anymore children my body at 25 now feels twice it's age at times so I wish you and your unborn child the best and hope that your pregnancy is much better than mine.
    Deannamom3

Answer by Deannamom3 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I am on my third pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant at 2 months and yes you feel flutters is what the doctor calls it but to me it was a kick.
    Wnd2007

Answer by Wnd2007 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• yes you feel movement alot earlier. I'm pregnant with my 4th and felt movement at 13wks!!
    SweetMama823

Answer by SweetMama823 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2008