Do you play on a Wii?

What is your favorite Wii game? I just got a Wii and am wondering which games are fun! Right now I have Mario Party 8 (it's a thing between DH and I) and I'm looking to buy more. So, tell me, what's your Wii game?

NattysMommy

Asked by NattysMommy at 7:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't, but my nephews have it and watched them play baseball on it, that was fun to watch.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• we got one for Christmas...for a while, that is all my son did...he loved The Blob

I downloaded the old Mario Brothers game and love it...I got the Wii fit but don't use it like I thought I would

I love to pull up Cafemom on it and listen to my playlist
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 7:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• not for awhile
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 7:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• We just borrowed my fiance's dad and he and I were playing earlier. I love it lol, and I'm not a big video game person. We just played the sports one though so far, and we did the bowling part.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• My kids and I play Wii bowling and tennis.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I like to play Wii...I play Guitar Hero
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• MARIO KART WITH THE WHEELS! It is soooo much fun. I think the Wii was the best purchase I have made in a long time
    CavMamma

Answer by CavMamma at 8:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• Wii play is fun, Carnival, Wii Fit is actually more fun than actual exercising. Wii sports (bowling, golf, tennis & boxing)

Love the Wii, we have family Wii tournaments on Friday nights sometimes.
    Amy82

Answer by Amy82 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I do I do!! lol My DH got me one last summer along with a Wii Fit. It's alot of fun :)
    LukeEmNLilysMOM

Answer by LukeEmNLilysMOM at 8:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• wii fit Rock band... and i like the bowling too i havent played alot of them though so thats the only ones i know of
    masonsmommii

Answer by masonsmommii at 8:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2009